Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Videos For Jesus

I am a thirteen-year-old Christian boy who loves to make films. My name is Thomas W. Sargent. I want to make films to entertain, inspire, encourage and most of all, glorify the Lord God. He has been so good to me through my childhood, and I know He will be with me through thick and thin.

When I get my friends together, a lot of times, we don't play. We make movies. I've read books, gone to film classes and learned a lot. On my ninth birthday, I got a camera. Everywhere I went, I convinced all my friends to make films. I always had it in my pocket, and now, even though it doesn't work, I have it on my shelf. Since then, I've improved my stories and equipment(and I still have a lot to go!).

I'll keep posting about new films and stories and I'll be posting my short films. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment